Skip to search. viagra 100 or 50 New user? Register sign in help make y! My homepage   notifications help mail my y! Can i buy viagra online Yahoo! buy cheap viagra Yahoo! viagra for sale Voices search search web breaking news visit yahoo! News for the latest. ×close this window tay-sachs disease: a genetic disorder associated with the jewish population lmg, yahoo! can you buy viagra over counter england Contributor network mar 23, 2010 "share your voice on yahoo! Websites. Start here. cheap generic viagra " more: cigna neurological disease genetic disorders infectious flag close tay-sachs disease is a fatal, inherited genetic disorder that is caused by an abnormal gene passed to the child from both parents. can you buy viagra over counter england Most commonly, tay-sachs disease is seen among the jewish population. Do you last longer viagra It is estimated that 1 in every 27 to 30 jewish people are carriers of the gene that causes tay-sachs, while 1 in every 250 non-jewish people are carriers. cheap generic viagra While this is true, tay-sachs disease is also seen more among non-jewish french canadians living near the st. can you buy viagra over counter england Lawrence river as well as in the cajun community of louisiana. These people have the same carrier rate, 1 in 27 to 30 people, as those of jewish decent. safe take viagra age 20 Those people who have ancestors from ireland, the irish american community, also have a higher carrier rate than the general population, at 1 in 50. Tay-sachs disease is caused by defects in a gene on the 15th chromosome. buy viagra online lloyds This defective gene is responsible for the production of the hex-a enzyme. viagra does young money If one or both of the hex-a genes are active in the bodies cell, the body is able to produce enough of the enzyme to prevent the abnormal build-up of what is known as the gm2 ganglioside lipid, a fatty material present in the body. Without this enzyme, this fatty material builds up in the brain, and eventually damages nerve cells and causes neurological problems. Those who carry the gene have only one copy with the active gene and appear to be healthy. buy viagra online These people do not have tay-sachs disease but can potentially pass the disease on to their offspring. viagra without a doctor prescription When both parents are carriers, there is a 25% chance for their offspring to have the disease, a 50% chance for their offspring to be a carrier, and a 25% chance that the child will neither have tay-sachs disease nor be a carrier. There are two types of tay-sachs disease. buy cheap viagra The first, and most common type develops soon after a baby is born. http://floridalighttacklecharters.com/thq-viagra-generic-pills-kl/ The baby appears normal until about the age of 3 to 6 months. Viagra price qatar At this time, development begins to slow and the parent or caregiver may notice that the baby makes less eye contact and has a hard time focusing his or eyes on objects. buy cheap viagra The doctor may notice a red spot on the baby's retina. user reviews for viagra From 6 to 10 months of age, the parent or caregiver may notice that the baby does. viagra 20 mg 30 lu tablet cheapest viagra prices

About Us

Rosin Rhapsody offers performances as a professional string duo throughout the Northern New York region to include: Lewis, Jefferson, St. Lawrence, and Oneida Counties. 

Violinists Fausta Poste and Erin Shambo share a long history of studying and performing together and enjoy playing various genres and styles of music. Drawn together by their love for the gift of music and passion for playing, both find joy in performing with each other. Rosin Rhapsody is most sought after for weddings and receptions, but can also be found performing for formal/informal gatherings, funerals/memorials, or unclassified events.


PRINTABLE DOWNLOAD: Brochure and Business Card

FOR BUSINESS DISTRIBUTION: Email below to have our Brochure/Business Card mailed directly to you. Quantity limited to 10/ct. per request. *Specify quantity when making request.

Contact Us










http://rosinrhapsody.com/yct-555750/ what is viagra soft tablet http://rosinrhapsody.com/yct-555171/ rosinrhapsody.com/yct-555695/ where to buy viagra melbourne robin williams viagra quotes rosinrhapsody.com/yct-556426/ rosinrhapsody.com/yct-557596/ viagra 30 year old http://rosinrhapsody.com/yct-558902/ rosinrhapsody.com/yct-563629/ viagra what does it do rosinrhapsody.com/yct-563149/ http://rosinrhapsody.com/yct-561062/ what is the difference in viagra and viagra rosinrhapsody.com/yct-561119/ rosinrhapsody.com/yct-561340/ http://rosinrhapsody.com/yct-562145/ http://rosinrhapsody.com/yct-560204/ http://rosinrhapsody.com/yct-564791/